Using the below guidelines please nominate your preferred charity organizations by May 30th, 2023. Later, one of them will be selected as the 2023 KSS Charity of the Year.
Guidelines for submitting the Charity of the Year:
1) The charity should be helping physically challenged people, needy women, needy children, or older people (senior citizens); provide education to underprivileged children; or engage in similar causes.
2) The charity must serve different demographics and geographic areas in Karnataka.
3) Whenever possible, a KSS committee member shall visit the charity and investigate first-hand the quality and scope of its work
4) The charity must demonstrate ease and transparency in disbursing funds, with minimal overhead expenses.
5) The charity must be able to verify that it is a secular organization.
6) The charity must be able to make an impact on people’s lives even when the size of the raised funds is relatively small.
7) The charity must guarantee that it has no connection with any anti-social or political activity.
8) All nominated charity organizations must be FCRA(Foreign Contribution Regulation Act) compliant in order to receive foreign funds.
Please submit your nomination using the link below.